Categories

Tuesday, 7 April 2015

Trials of Strength now FREE on Smashwords!



So, I've been trying for some time to figure out whether or not just to do it, and when I say that, I mean whether or not I should make my novels free.

I guess by the post you can tell what I decided, huh?

In all honesty, I've always kind of wanted to just release them for nothing, but I started with Amazon - the newbie I was - and the option was never really available there. But, Amazon are great. They give me a platform to do what I want to do. So, my books will still be there, hopefully, soon, with a little magic, they'll also be free.

But, as for right now, you can get the first, and second, book in the Trials of Strength series, absolutely free. They come in a variety of formats, so in all likelihood, everyone can grab a copy.

They're in no way, 100% perfect, at least, to me, they aren't. But I put a lot of work into them, and if you find something to enjoy in them, even better.

I won't spam this post with blurbs and such, but I will leave links, and you can check them out if you're interested. If you want a quick look at what you're getting into, before you pick up a copy, click on the My Works section up top.



If you do happen to like them, or even if you don't and have some constructive critique, I'd love to hear it. Plus, I'd be eternally grateful for any reviews. To do any of that, pop over to Goodreads.

But, most of all, I hope you have fun with them and enjoy them.

Thanks, guys!


Add me, follow me, let's get talking!

Don't forget, you can subscribe by email near the bottom of the blog (on desktop version) and have new posts delivered straight to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment